Monday, 8 January 2007

Flora London Marathon Training 8

Really good session this morning: the sun was shining, the wind had dropped and it was the perfect temperature for running. Shame the ground was so boggy under foot, but you can't have everything. I even passed a fellow runner enjoying the lull in the rotten weather we've been having and will be having again later in the day and later in the week. And the training schedule I've been following seems to be working - I felt really comfortable this morning, running well within myself. So I might enter the Dartford 10 on 21 January. I've already entered the Canterbury 10 held the following week, but as I've missed so much of the cross country season I'm thinking I could make up for lost time. Or not. I'll think about it . . .

Distance: 5.1 miles Time: 38:26

No comments: