Thursday, 18 January 2007

Please donate!

The London Marathon is just three months away this weekend, and I'm still some way off my target fundraising amount.

This year I'm running for Macmillan Cancer Support. When my mother died of breast cancer in 1998 her last days were made more bearable thanks to the care she received from a Macmillan Nurse. Now my dad has cancer, and he too is receiving invaluable support from Macmillan nurses.

Please dig deep and sponsor me online.

Donating through the Justgiving site is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to sponsor me: Macmillan Cancer Support will receive your money faster and, if you are a UK taxpayer, an extra 28% in tax will be added to your gift at no cost to you.

So please sponsor me now!

Many thanks for your support.

No comments: